The American Pre-Veterinary Medical Association (APVMA) is a national organization of students. Our goal is to promote and stimulate interest in the field of veterinary medicine, provide open communication between pre-veterinary clubs and organizations nationally, provide resources to students on pursuing the field of veterinary medicine, and hold the annual national APVMA symposium.
The APVMA is:
• Actively involved in assisting with regional activities across the nation
• Interactively involved at the club, regional, and national levels
• Committed to being a partner in the community and a resource in the veterinary community
• A diverse organization in respect to academic endeavors and cultural/ethnic backgrounds
• Committed to developing partnerships with other student and professional organizations to promote interest in and understanding of the veterinary profession
• A source of guidance in the student’s ability to pursue and successfully complete the Veterinary Medical College Application process
Membership Benefits Include:
• Quarterly newsletter
• Networking with pre-veterinary students from across the nation
• Meeting with representatives from veterinary schools from across the nation in one location
• Access to national symposiums held annually at different colleges across the country
• Sharing of ideas between members and member clubs
Want to learn more?
To find out how these goals are met and to find additional information please take a look around our site. If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of the Executive Board members. Contact information can be found by clicking “Your Executive and Advisory Boards” tab on the left.
Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!